Sunday, November 1, 2009

Are Heating and Cooling Cost Getting You Down

If you are elderly or a low income household and are having problems paying for your heating or cooling cost, you can apply for a LIHEAP block grant. You can click on this link at and look under the Services for Families section and click on the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. Here you will find all the information that you need for eligibility requirements and how to apply. There is also additional links listed for other consumer resources. You can also go to or for additional information. To find your local agency contact, you can call the National Energy Assistance Referral Line at 1-866-674-6327. Furthermore, you can use the above listed sites to donate to the LIHEAP fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails


Share your links easily.