Friday, March 18, 2011

You Can Qualify for a Checking Account

Cheque sample for a fictional bank in Canada. ...Image via Wikipedia     Are you on a fixed income and find it impossible to handle the fees associated with a checking account.  God forbid you ever accidently bounce a check and then try to recoup your loses.  In reality, you know that if you could actual afford one life would be so much easier.  In some states you can qualify for a checking account if your income is low.  In all states, there is a banking product call second chance banking for those that have a severe blow to their credit.  Life can be unkind to us sometimes and everyone deserves a second chance.  Many people with great credit have been displaced from their jobs, and well you can get behind.  There is no reason this setback should haunt you forever.  It doesn't seem fair that those that are struggling always get charged more fees than those that can afford to pay them.  Let's look at some of the way that you can qualify for a checking account again.
    
     A Lifeline Checking Account
  
     Sometimes all you need is just a little help to get back on the right track.  A Lifeline Checking account can help you get there.  They account are great for when funds are tight.  Lifeline Checking accounts often time require a no to low monthly balance and a no to low maintenance fee.  If there is a monthly service fee, then usually the rates are around $3.00 per month.  ATM fees are usually waived with this type of an account.  This ability to open up a Lifeline Checking account is the law in seven states, and the law determines the terms and conditions of these accounts, not the bank.  You have access to these accounts in Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.  If you don't live in one of these states try to find a bank with free checking.

     A Second Chance Checking Account

     A Second Chance Checking account is basically a second chance at acquiring a checking account for those burdened with a bad banking history.  These banks don't usually run your name through the chexsystem to find out your banking history.  Usually the fees associated with this type of account run around $10.00 a month.  You can get a debit card with your account.  Some will offer checks, but most will not.  This will keep you from writing ones with insufficient funds.  Many times people get a bad banking history due to trying to pay bills and then they try to get the funds into the account before the check hits.  Even though recent federal regulations have put a halt to enormous overdraft fees, you will still incur a charge for insufficient funds.  Not have checks will prevent you from making this mistake.  Here is a free list of banking institutions from every state that offers second chance banking.
Once you establish a good banking history, then you can go back and seek traditional banking products and services.

Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

  1. I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second chance banking is a great relief for those people who are at a loss to get an entry into the good books of a financial institution. People, who are blacklisted mainly falling under the reputation of being unreliable clients, can at least check their financial dealings. People who are considered as potentially risky candidates have the opportunity to keep an eye their account. However, the facility provided by the banks to these potentially risky candidates do not constitute of the regular features that a normal bank account has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isuzu FTR Truck Turbocharger

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isuzu FTR Truck Turbocharger

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hii.. Nice Post

    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your reason behind making this blog, which is to provide aid to many people. I do hope you continue improving this blog.

    free college online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you Intend Selling Your Kidney For Money
    SELL A KIDNEY. SAVE A LIFE AND MAKE MONEY.
    Do you want to sell your kidney to save a life?
    Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney at a good price?Here is an opportunity for you to sell for
    $409,000.00USD Interested sellers should contact Dr. Richard, a Nephrologist and
    consultant surgeon at Dr. Richard D Surgrical Hospital. For more information contactus via Email:Best Regards ...
    Dr. Richard
    PHONE CALL;+917411484388
    WHATS APP MESSAGE +917411484388

    ReplyDelete
  8. “My life is back!!! After almost a year of Broken Relationship, my girlfriend left me with a broken heart. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide,i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Uzor, which i met online.On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,Ex Husband Pregnancy,Cure Cancer,HIV AIDS,And other Sickness,some testified that he can cast a spell to stop Divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a man called Luke John, he testified about how he brought back his Ex lover in less than 48hours, and at the end of his testimony he dropped Dr Uzor’s E-mail address , After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him, and he assured me that i will get my girlfriend back in the next 48hours.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do,Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my girlfriend who didn’t call me for the past (11 Months),gave me a call in just 2 days, my girlfriend came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Uzor is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here’s his Email contact: ( uzorspelltemple@gmail.com) or visit his website//:www.uzorspelltemple.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.