Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Free and Addictive Way to Give

World Food Programme unloads humanitarian aid ...Image via Wikipedia     I often write articles here on how to get things and services at a discount, or for free.  I hope someone has benefited from this site in one way or another.  However, it is better to give than to recieve.  At least, that is what my mom always told me.  Just the other day I  found a cool site that will enable you to donate food just by playing an addictive game.  It is such a win-win situation.  You got to try it.
     There is this site that has actually been around since 2007.  You can go to it and answer simple questions.  For every question that you answer correctly 10 grains of rice is donated to the United Nations World Food Programme by the website!  This is free to do.  You do not have to fill out any forms or register.  All that you have to do is answer the questions.  I just played and I got enough answers correct that the website donated 2400 grains today because of me.  The subject matter that the questions are picked from include English, Math, Algebra, Chemistry, Geography, Foreign Language, and identification of famous works of art.  The money to buy the rice is paid for by the advertisers.  For it, you get smarter.  It will jog your memory thats for sure.  Go to http://www.freerice.com/ and do something good today.  This is such a simple way to give, and I promise you, this will become an addictive pastime for you to improve your grammer.  Pakistan and Haiti need your help today so go online and play.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.