Thursday, February 25, 2010

Are You Facing Foreclosure

     If you are facing foreclosure and you know that it is only a matter of time then here is an idea for you. You can buy land in a gated community and get a camper. You can find used campers online, some as little as a 1,000.00 and land as little as 3,000. If you got that kind of money laying around then you would probably just pay your mortgage, but if you don't and you are about to clean out your 401k for a no win situation, this is an alternative. I am in the process of selling my home and moving to such a community. We got our land in trade for working on someone’s house. We have bought 2 campers for 3,500.00 and they are paid for and our living expenses have dropped from 3,000.00 a month to just the utilities which come up to $200.00 a month. We are going to work for the next 3 years to pay cash for our next house. This community has campers, cottages, and million dollar homes. It has it's on police department, grocery store and even a golf course and swimming pools. Everyone is friendly no matter which side of the site you are on. There are plenty of financial and Blog websites that recommends this alternative as a wise solution to simplify ones lifestyle and finances, but this is one article that I am not going to just Blog about, but I am going to do first hand research. My fiancé has been working on our place for the last 3 years and I am in the process of selling my home and relocating there, but I can promise you that every time I go for a visit my stress level goes to zero and I find my self glued to the outdoors, I can't even imagine making what I make with no bills attached, I am so excited, I can't hardly wait. If you have tried this, leave me a comment with any advice you can give. It would be appreciated.  For more information on secrets that you can use to defend your home against foreclosure check out this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.