Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Inexpensive Christmas Ideas

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...Image by Ana Santos via Flickr




I wanted to buy each of my colleagues at work a Christmas present this year. This is one thing that always creates a dilemma. I want to get them something that they will like while making sure my family members presents are covered. After brainstorming for several days I came up with a very inexpensive solution. Recently I had purchase a cute little locker organizer at you guessed it , Wally World . My coworkers had commented on how much they liked it. I purchased 9 of them for about $20.00. I know that they will love it, and I didn't break my budget. I got them something that they will use every time they go to work. I found them in the clearance section at Walmart. They also have locker lites in the shape of stars and heart that come on when you open the door. They are only 50 cents apiece. This makes a great little gift for a niece or nephew. So go pick up a few while supplies last.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.