Monday, October 12, 2009

No One Knows Where I have Been

I don't know how things are going for you lately, but as for me, I have been pushed beyond my limits. I have been on both sides of life, the haves and the have nots, and now I am somewhere in between the two slowly heading toward the later. I am college educated and by no means lazy. I have worked at least two if not three jobs since I was 13. Somewhere I should have arrived. Not only the obvious money and resources I need are drying up, but I am losing a sense of joy for living. I am not a quitter. Spending endless hours surfing the net for answers, I have stumbled across some interesting resources that I would like to share with you. If you have found some helpful links please feel free to add them to this site.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.